FORKLIFT MECHANIC/SHOP & ROAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Established Forklift Dealership
INTERNATIONAL FORKLIFT COMPANY a forklift dealership founded in 1978, is in business to be the best material handling dealership and we are proud to represent the Unicarriers and EKKO product lines of material handling equipment. We are not only a forklift dealer, but we service all brands of forklifts. We have won numerous, prestigious awards for sales and service from our manufacturing Partners, but we are more proud of our amazing employees who stay with us, grow with us, and treat our valuable customers with their best service every day!
We looking for an Experienced Service Technician, preferably in the Forklift or Construction Equipment Industries, who wants to be part of a successful organization! Our history is outstanding, and our future is even better. This is a full-time hourly position working Monday through Friday. We offer an EXCELLENT benefit package!!
What your role would be!
· Provide outstanding service, diagnosis, maintenance, and repair for all makes of forklifts and material handling equipment.
· What you can expect from us!
· A company that will listen, celebrate your success, and offer help when needed.
· Very competitive hourly rate depending on experience and skills-plus monthly BONUS
· Medical, Dental
Who are we seeking?
· A professional who is willing to “go the extra mile” for his team member and our customers.
· A professional who can “troubleshoot” a wide background of forklift mechanical/electrical problems and repair them for our customers. Knowledge of LP, Diesel, and hydraulics is needed. Graduates of UTI and other technical schools are especially welcome. ASE Certifications are also especially welcome.
· Valid driver’s license, yes, we need it.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mechanical knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance